Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33420 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,508 Dinar (RM4,513) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)