Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31911 LYD / MYR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,851 Dinar (RM8,933) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)