Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31992 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,614 Dinar (RM8,170) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (40 minutes ago)