Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48568 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,286 Dinar (2,649 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)