Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,304 Dinar (2,305 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)