Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,439 Dinar (4,196 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)