Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04941 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,027 Dinar (20,786₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)