Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14455 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,349 Dinar (9,330 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 7,500 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)