Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43189 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,568 Dinar (R$ 3,630) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (38 minutes ago)