Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41256 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,477 Dinar (R$ 3,580) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)