Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37209 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,375 Dinar (R$ 3,696) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)