Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42754 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,329 Dinar (R$ 5,448) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)