Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,637 Dinar (€1,036) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (23 minutes ago)