Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,818 Dinar (€1,797) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)