Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 820 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,295 Dinar (₩1,869,883) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)