Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,347 Dinar (₩3,570,254) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)