Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 909 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,322 Dinar (₩1,896,847) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)