Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,468 Dinar (₩2,053,128) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (33 minutes ago)