Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01343 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,148 Dinar (¥308,912) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)