Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.406 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 66% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,990 Dinar (CHF 2,126) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)