Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33658 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,602 Dinar (4,759 lei) in Satu Mare.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)