Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04380 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,660 Dinar (37,903 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)