Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04239 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,730 Dinar (40,827 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)