Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01599 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,578 Dinar (Taka 98,693) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)