Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,733 Dinar (€2,435) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)