Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,140 Dinar (C$2,034) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)