Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.050 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,440 Dinar (C$3,278) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)