Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01197 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,525 Dinar (₨127,419) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)