Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01034 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,490 Dinar (₨144,076) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)