Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02424 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,792 Dinar (руб 73,921) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)