Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,342 Dinar (1,637KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)