Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Saqqez have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,303 Dinar (﷼ 40,827,207) in Saqqez.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)