Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01346 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,341 Dinar (¥322,434) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)