Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,299 Dinar (¥187,571) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (19 minutes ago)