Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01241 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,969 Dinar (¥158,702) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bila Tserkva costs 60₴ (38 minutes ago)