Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / STD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,610 Dinar (41,531,251 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)