Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,785 prices entered by 1,049 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41813 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,231 Dinar (R$ 5,335) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)