Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,613 prices entered by 1,341 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40964 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,660 Dinar (R$ 8,935) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)