Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,650 prices entered by 1,202 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45824 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,890 Dinar (R$ 8,489) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)