Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41800 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,513 Dinar (R$ 3,619) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)