Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41936 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,818 Dinar (R$ 6,720) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)