Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43945 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,537 Dinar (R$ 3,498) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)