Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45071 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,861 Dinar (R$ 6,347) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)