Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39142 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,430 Dinar (R$ 3,654) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (24 minutes ago)