Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38058 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,579 Dinar (R$ 4,150) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)