Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42960 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,507 Dinar (R$ 5,835) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)