Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37222 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,530 Dinar (R$ 4,109) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (27 minutes ago)