Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36556 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,320 Dinar (R$ 3,610) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)