Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40401 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,918 Dinar (R$ 4,747) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)