Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45536 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,469 Dinar (R$ 7,618) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)