Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,140 Dinar (R$ 7,079) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (31 minutes ago)