Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43187 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,982 Dinar (R$ 4,590) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)