Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36964 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,667 Dinar (R$ 4,511) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)