Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36982 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,716 Dinar (R$ 4,639) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (about 2 hours ago)