Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36419 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,716 Dinar (R$ 4,712) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)