Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02777 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,468 Dinar (RD$ 52,863) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)