Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02740 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,518 Dinar (RD$ 55,397) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)