Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 767 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02913 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,586 Dinar (RD$ 54,447) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)