Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36015 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,569 Dinar (R$ 4,356) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)