Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33996 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,401 Dinar (R$ 4,122) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (5 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)