Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02904 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,315 Dinar (Php79,738) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)