Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09063 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,062 Dinar (ARS $22,752) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (24 minutes ago)