Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07934 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,131 Dinar (ARS $14,252) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (about 1 hour ago)