Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,919 Dinar (€1,172) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)