Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,219 Dinar (€2,114) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)