Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,511 Dinar (COL$3,247,484) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)