Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,409 Dinar (COL$3,042,322) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)