Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,012 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00207 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,690 Dinar (CH$817,397) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)