Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 LYD / CLP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,784 Dinar (CH$1,323,727) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)