Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,627 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00220 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,876 Dinar (CH$853,373) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)