Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14271 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,507 Dinar (Bs 31,583) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)