Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14154 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,855 Dinar (Bs 34,300) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)