Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09021 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,691 Dinar (ARS $18,748) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)