Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03761 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,284 Dinar (ARS $34,133) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)