Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,967 Dinar (COL$4,243,489) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)