Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,238 Dinar ($1,643) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)