Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41813 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,533 Dinar (R$ 3,666) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)