Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,643 Dinar ($4,006) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)