Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,392 Dinar ($3,783) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)