Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,814 Dinar ($3,376) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)