Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,275 Dinar ($3,740) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)