Cost of living comparison between Sanliurfa, Turkey and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40482 LYD / TRY
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,060 Dinar (5,088TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)