Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,463 Dinar (﷼ 56,366,681) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (39 minutes ago)