Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,583 Dinar (€2,341) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)