Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,152 Dinar (€1,348) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,910 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 2 hours ago)