Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,546 Dinar (€2,354) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (34 minutes ago)