Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,348 Dinar (€1,462) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)