Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,658 Dinar ($1,247) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)