Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,865 Dinar ($2,048) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)