Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,505 Dinar ($1,110) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)