Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.417 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,789 Dinar ($1,969) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 2 hours ago)