Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,741 Dinar ($1,942) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)