Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04615 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,205 Dinar (ARS $26,117) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)