Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03673 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,330 Dinar (ARS $36,214) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)