Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05777 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,384 Dinar (L 23,964) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)