Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05854 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,501 Dinar (L 25,648) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)