Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06197 LYD / HNL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,605 Dinar (L 42,035) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)