Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05726 LYD / HNL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,444 Dinar (L 25,220) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)