Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06855 LYD / MXN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,128 Dinar (Mex$ 45,632) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)