Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07056 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,753 Dinar (Mex$ 24,838) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)