Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07509 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,223 Dinar (Mex$ 42,916) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)