Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06573 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,088 Dinar (ARS $16,552) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)