Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06695 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,157 Dinar (ARS $17,276) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)