Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07206 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,703 Dinar (Mex$ 23,636) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)